Sapa can be found on the Hoang Lien Son circle, situated 160 meters above sea level and facing Fansipan Peak. It has been recognized as a miniature Europe due to its sub-temperate climate all year round, which provides refreshing and comfortable weather throughout the seasons. The breathtaking scenery of terraced rice fields, Muong Hoa creek meandering through the valley, and colorful flowers lining the streets creates an awe-inspiring view. This location is not only perfect for a romantic getaway for couples, but also a peaceful and picturesque setting for a family vacation. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate this three-day trekking adventure in Sapa region departing from Hanoi.
The Sapa Trekking Tour for 3 days and 2 nights is designed to give you knowledge about the customs and way of life of the ethnic community in Sapa, along with visits to some of the most breathtaking tourist attractions in the area. During the journey, visitors will have the chance to explore Cat Cat, Lao Chai, and Ta Van Village and engage with welcoming locals who have a unique culture. The mode of transportation to reach Sapa is by train.
- Hotels accommodation at destinations as indicated in program with daily breakfast
- Private car transfer in Sapa
- Meals as indicated in program (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Local English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Train return tickets in a cabinet with 04 berths, A/C Wooden Soft sleeper
- Supplement for French, Spanish, Italian and German speaking tourguide
- Personal expenses
- International flights
- International travel insurances
- Other expenses